- 18-Apr-2017 to 19-May-2017 (MST)
- Cedar City, UT, USA
- Full Time
- Metalcraft Technologies, Inc.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Metalcraft Technologies is a full-service, vertically integrated, aerospace components manufacturer. We fabricate sheet metal parts, machine precision parts, process/finish parts, and build both major and minor assemblies.
This position is for an aircraft structure mechanic/assembler that will build structural bench assemblies, sub-assemblies, and major assemblies using manual and automated tools performing a variety of operations including hole preparation, sealing and fastener installation while working from blue prints, electronic models, manufacturing specifications, procedures, and work instructions.
- Effectively communicate
- Able to lift 30 pounds or more.
- Able to interpret and read blue prints
- Previous assembly experience with precision sheet metal
- Load detail parts into assembly fixtures/jigs
- Process fastener holes per blue prints and work instructions
- Dissemble, deburr, fay surface sealing, fastener installation, cleaning and presentation to quality assurance.
- Able to operate hand tools
- Past manufacturing experience and/or previous manufacturing with aerospace is helpful.
High School Degree or GED equivalent
ABOUT MSC AEROSPACE:
MSC Aerospace (www.mscaerospace.com) is a family of integrated and synergistic companies with aerospace related operations. Besides producing the SJ30 light business jet, MSC Aerospace companies support the manufacture and assembly of aircraft components for many leading commercial and military customers.