- 11-Apr-2017 to 10-May-2017 (MST)
- 84720, UT, USA
- Full Time
- Metalcraft Technologies, Inc.
Metalcraft Technologies is a full-service, vertically integrated, aerospace components manufacturer. We fabricate sheet metal parts, machine precision parts, process/finish parts, and build both major and minor assemblies. Metalcraft Technologies is a an MSC Aerospace company.
Efficiently operate multiple CNC machines to produce quality machined parts that conform to customer specifications. Perform basic machine maintenance. Keep the work area clean and organized. Follow all safety rules. Two years previous experience needed in CNC machining.
This position is for EVENING SHIFT Monday-Thursday 3:15pm-1:45am
High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Set up and operate CNC mill machines per shop router
- Deburr parts per shop router, when applicable
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines and tooling
- Debug CNC programs during set up.
- Locate material to proper queue
- Provide feedback to the programming group regarding adjustments and improvements for incorporation into the program for future runs.
- Verify part count to MRP and shop router
- Accurately measure inside, outside and depth features
- Perform typical machine shop operations
- Safely lift or maneuver tools and materials
- Other duties as assigned
About MSC Aerospace:
MSC Aerospace ("MSC") is a family of integrated, cohesive, and synergistic companies with aerospace related operations. MSC is an aerospace holding company that provides shared and collaborative administrative support functions for its three wholly-owned operating subsidiaries Metalcraft Technologies Inv. ("Metalcraft" and/or "MTI"), SyberJet Aircraft ("SyberJet" and/or "SJA"), and Cedar Building Associates ("CBA").