- 11-Apr-2017 to 12-May-2017 (MST)
- Marketing & Sales
- 84721, UT, USA
- Full Time
- Metalcraft Technologies, Inc.
Benefits Eligible: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Paid-Time-Off
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Metalcraft Technologies is a full-service, vertically integrated, aerospace components manufacturer. We fabricate sheet metal parts, machine precision parts, process/finish parts, and build both major and minor assemblies.
JOB SUMMARY: The role of Estimator or Estimating Engineering is to develop cost estimates on engineering projects and serve as estimating interface for customers.
- Administer quoting process
- Generate tooling budgets for tool orders relating to part manufacturing
- Respond to Engineering Change Orders
- Assist the engineering department in their duties as assigned
- Work with production personnel interpreting requirements and providing technical support
- Generate requests for quotations for outside services
- Complete all required training and any additional training required by supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic to intermediate computer skills required (Outlook, Excel, Work, etc.)
- Comfortable using 3D software and 2D Software such as AutoCAD
- Familiar with multiple customer specifications and requirements
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of machining and manufacturing process
- Working knowledge of ANSI-Y-14.5 dimensioning and tolerances
- Mastery of basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions)
- Strong teamwork and communication skills to get along with co-workers and be a team player
- Understand and obey safety requirements
- Commitment to keep work area clean and free of debris
- Able to understand and communicate in English
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: 3-5 years. Preferably two plus years of manufacturing engineering experience in the Aerospace industry.
EDUCATION REQUIRMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field preferred; equivalent experience or some vocational schooling will be considered.
ABOUT MSC AEROSPACE:
MSC Aerospace (www.mscaerospace.com) is a family of integrated and synergistic companies with aerospace related operations. Besides producing the SJ30 light business jet, MSC Aerospace companies support the manufacture and assembly of aircraft components for many leading commercial and military customers.